blurb about me

Thursday, November 7, 2013

SLAMMED

Wow these last couple of months have been crazy busy, and I have you to thank!  I sincerely appreciate your support and am happy to 100% bust my ass for you all day long!  Custom orders have been piling up with the start of holiday season, AND I'm taking part in the Craftin' Outlaws craft fair here in Columbus next weekend 11/16.  This is the largest craft fair in Ohio and I'm honored to have been accepted as a vendor!  Needless to say I have been making a literal ass-ton of keepers, belts, wallets and miscellaneous items for that alone!  Come check it out if you're in the area November 16th, Vets Memorial, Columbus Ohio.  
More updates coming soon! Also if you're in Instagram follow me at "clawkeeper" for pretty much daily
updates on products and happenings!
Thank you again for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment